We can work with files created in the
following native applications:
- Adobe Illustrator®: CS6 or earlier (Guidelines Below)
- Adobe Photoshop®: CS6 or earlier (Guidelines Below)
- QuarkXpress®: 9.0 or earlier
All files should be in Pantone or CMYK
color mode. Please provide either the Pantone Colors or mail
in a colored sample.
For optimum print quality, we suggest all
raster images (Tiff, jpeg, photoshop files, etc) meet our
resolution guidelines of 300-450 for photos and 600-1200 dpi
for line-art. Images that don't have enough resolution may
appear blurry or pixilated when printed. This guideline is for
images placed at 100%.
Electronic File Specifications
Adobe Illustrator® Guidelines
- All text within files must be converted to outlines to
eliminate the need for fonts.
- When placing an image, check the resolution of your file
and make sure it's set at 300 dpi.
- Include Pantone Colors or mail in a colored sample.
- Save file as an Illustrator EPS.
Adobe Photoshop® Guidelines
- All files should in CMYK color mode. When applicable,
provide Pantone colors or mail in a colored sample.
- Resolution should meet the above specifications.
- Save files as a .Tiff.
- Choose Black & White output. DO NOT SCAN IN COLOR.
- We recommend that you scan at 600dpi or the highest your
- Please scan in the size you would like us to print.
Enlarging or reducing scan may affect the appearance.
- Save as a TIFF.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT WORK FROM FILES PASTED IN A WORD